Форум Юхнова

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум Юхнова » Архив » автобус из Юхнов после Людково - Астапово - горбачи

автобус из Юхнов после Людково - Астапово - горбачи

Сообщений 1 страница 6 из 6

Привет,

I'm sorry not to speak Russian properly ... in summer 2011 I'm going to travel to Yukhnov and would like to visit the village Astapovo near Ljudkovo not far from the A101 motorway southwest of Yukhnov. Could anybody please let me know if there's a public bus from Yukhnov to Ljudkovo? Is it possible to get there in the morning and return in the evening?

The reason for my visit is that I would like to trace back a relative who fell in the Great Patriotic War in 1941 near Astapovo. He has never been officially buried, so his body still rests in the area. If anybody could give me information about the Yukhnov area from January to March 1942 I would be most grateful. I'm planning to stay in Yukhnov for three days.

(тоже francais, deutsch, po-polsku)

Большое спасибо!

Jimmy, On line А101 pass buses from Moscow on Roslavl, Spas- Demensk, Desnogorsk, Mogilyov, Bobruisk. All these buses go on station in Yukhnov, then go further, go Ljudkovo. It is possible to buy the ticket at drivers of buses. From Moscow to Yukhnov the bus about 4 hours goes. The schedule of buses can be learned on a site of the Shchelkovo station of Moscow.

Good afternoon.

The good way to reach the city of Ljudkovo (which concerns not to Juhnovsky, and to Mosalsky area) public transport isn't present. All the ways long are reduced to arrival either in Mosalsk, or on turn from line А101 on Mosalsk (whence 10,7 km on road to Ljudkovo).

On road, А101 in this area buses go, but is rare enough (the schedule isn't known). Movement of other transport there also isn't active.

The information on operations in the given area: link

The book of memory of Mosalsky area: link

Unfortunately, great volume of the information I do not own.

как мило...

Demyos, Kind, it seems as if I might either arrive at Ljudkovo in the middle of the night as all busses from Shchelkowo leave in the evening or I will have to face a long walk. I'll probably bring good shoes :-)

I appreciate your quick replies very much - Thank you!

It is possible to stop in Yukhnov in hotel. And at any time to reach to Ljudkovo by a taxi. The taxi from Yukhnov to Ljudkovo costs about 600  roubles it where that 20 dollars.

Вы здесь » Форум Юхнова » Архив » автобус из Юхнов после Людково - Астапово - горбачи